Junior Electrical Project Manager – Wolverhampton
Fulltime Monday – Friday 8.00am – 18.00pm
My client has a very exciting opportunity for a Junior Electrical Project Manager to be part of their already successful team
We are looking for someone who is motivated, enthusiastic , tenacious, team player and someone who strives for success.
The ideal candidate will have worked on Commercial & Industrial sectors with values of £10,000 – multi million pound
* To assist and support the Electrical Business Manager with tenders, quotations, estimates and designs
* Ordering materials
* Selling a bespoke service to clients
* Liaising with senior decision makers
* To manage and deliver a portfolio of substation construction projects including all associated commissioning works
* Support of electrical operational site activities.
* Review project on design handover and ensure project is ready for construction
* Ensure the project delivery programme is maintained for each project, ensuring a logical and efficient approach is established, meeting the accepted timescales
* Determine labour & resource requirements and allocate projects to the project delivery team
* Ensure projects are delivered to agreed timescales and returning the expected profitability Requirements
* Electrical project engineering experience gained from site-based delivery Experience running electrical infrastructure construction and/ or refurbishment projects
* Experienced in design review and a strong focus on project delivery on site
* Demonstrate effective Project Management skills
* Preferably degree level education, but a minimum of HNC in electrical engineering or equivalent.
* Experience interpreting technical drawings (electrical and civil)
* Have good HSEQ and compliance knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* IT literacy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.