Junior Estimator/QS Armagh £23-30k
INFORM3 are recruiting for a Junior Estimator/Quantity Surveyor for our client based in County Armagh who is able to assist the commercial team delivering projects across multiple sectors.
Our client is leading Electrical contractor working on prestigious projects nationwide, experience in the electrical sector is desirable but not essential as full training will be offered.
* To be involved with the complete cycle of the tender process
* Assist in developing detailed written methodology documents.
* Read and understand specifications and drawings for future and current projects
* Build relationships with preferred and specified suppliers
* Request quotations and build up tender proposals that are compliant with requirements provided by clients.
* Identify and communicate any technical and business risks associated with a project
* Pre and Post Cost Management
* Proactively look for cost savings
* Degree level certification in a relevant subject or one years experience in an Estimation/QS role
* Electrical background desirable but not essential
* Commercially focused
* Have a good understanding and knowledge working with Excel and Outlook
For any more information on the role please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.