CapEx are recruiting a Junior Safety Officer on behalf of a long established and respected Main Contractor. The company has an established 3rd generation trading history and has delivered high-profile projects across various sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with an industry leading contractor. Salary + package is dependent upon experience.
About the opportunity:
* Excellent opportunity to grow with an expanding business.
* Gain exposure to sectors including pharmaceutical, commercial, retail and much more.
* Competitive salary
* Carry out weekly site inspections and document findings for the Health & Safety Manager
* Advise site personnel on Health & Safety Legislation
* Carry out site inductions of employees and subcontractor employees coming to site.
* Carry out regular tool box talks and site-based safety meetings.
* Investigate and report all accidents to the Health & Safety Manager.
* Complete and update all documentation as required for the project for which you are working on.
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
* Degree/Diploma in Health and Safety or related discipline.
* Strong communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Strong IT skills
The Next Step
To register your interest, or for more information regarding this position or other opportunities, please contact Rob Walsh in confidence
If this role isn’t right for you but you are interested in a confidential discussion about other opportunities, please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss.
As our office may not be reached in the normal way due to new COVID 19 work practices, please follow up directly and ensure you leave a voicemail if unable to reach the required person and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
CapEx Recruitment having received your cv to a particular position, are making the reasonable assumption that you are actively seeking a new position, therefore as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable opportunities with you. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know so you can opt out at any point. For further information please refer to the Privacy Notice on our website
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.