JUNIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR REQUIRED
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor for a well-established cost management consultancy based in Buckinghamshire.
The ideal candidate for this Quantity Surveying role will have a proven track record and has worked on multiple projects at one time. Our client is only interested in people who have longevity in their profile as they are looking to invest in their associates. Commercial/Industrial refurb experience is highly desirable due to the Military contract you will be working on.
* Reviewing design, contract and cost plan allowances.
* Managing Subcontractor accounts (tendering & procurement) materials measuring & bulk ordering.
* Site and valuations against subcontractor applications including issuing payment notices.
* Preparing client applications and variation accounts.
* Preparing and maintaining the procurement schedule.
* Monitoring and controller cost expenditure.
* Occasionally you may be required to produce bills of quantities for the estimating team
Please call Frontline on (phone number removed) or email CV/Contact details to the email address stated if you are interested in this Junior Quantity Surveyor vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.