Huddersfield – Main Office (with UK and European travel)
£19,800 per annum + expenses and subsistence (if working away) + excellent career opportunities
Our client is based in West Yorkshire and has over 25 years global experience in the design, construction, upgrading of industrial concrete floors and are regarded as leaders and experts in their field. Their unique range of services and products which have been researched, invented and manufactured in-house at their workshops in the UK, mean that they are able to offer the latest solutions and technologies to clients, helping them to maximise their warehouse floor efficiency. They currently have a number of roles for Labourers, working across the UK on various sites.
Our Client specialises in the upgrading of concrete floors in new and existing narrow aisle warehouses and concrete floor upgrades via specialist floor grinding technology – the Laser Grinder
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, quick learner who has a desire to develop their skills and support a growing company. Our client is looking for hard working a labourer who is keen to travel throughout the UK and abroad with the flexibility to travel at short notice and to be able to work away from home for up to six weeks at a time
You will be assisting technicians on building sites throughout the UK, Europe and the rest of the world
Qualifications are not essential for the role; just the willingness to work and ability to take instructions effectively
* Assisting with surveying – marking out construction site
* Supporting technicians set up and pack up equipment
* Polishing floors after grinding
* General housekeeping and other tasks specified by the technicians.
* A full passport holder
* Flexible and willing to travel at short notice and work away from home for up to six weeks at a time.
* Able to communicate effectively and professionally.
* Able to follow instructions.
* A driving licence holder
* Fully vaccinated for Covid-19 – due to necessary abroad travel
* Rights to work in the UK
* A CSCS card holder
* Construction site labouring experience
* Mechanical knowledge/experience
* A counter-balance forklift truck license holder
The initial salary is £19,800 per annum based on a 40-hour week. The projects are across the UK and sometimes Europe so the candidate will have the opportunity to travel and must be flexible.
The company provides travel costs / flights and offer individual en-suite hotel rooms plus a meal allowance when working away from home on top of the salary.
They will also provide company PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Although this is an entry level position, the company will happily invest in people and offer career development opportunities for the right type of candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.