A company who deliver a full range of signage requirements for their clients from Surveying to Design, Manufacturing and Installation are on the market seeking a Labourer who will be an Installation Assistant supporting with the installation of Signage /Cladding/Digitally Printed Large format graphics.They have been established for over 20 years and have built an exceptional relationship with key clients resulting in an exceptionally strong order book ensuring long term work for the right candidate.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
* Driving the van and maintaining high driving standards
* Working with an installation engineer assisting with the installation of signs and cladding.
* Working as part of a team to ensure all works are complete as planned
* Ensuring all plant, tools and equipment are used in the appropriate way.
* Ensuring all plant, tools and equipment are maintained to a high standard and returned to the vehicle or factory after use.
* Notify the projects office of any returned equipment or signs
* Representing the Company in a professional, polite, and smart manner at all times
* Take clear directions and act upon them in a timely way
* Take the initiative whilst working rather than waiting to be instructed or asked to complete a task.
* Assist the factory with any works they require assistance with when you are at the factory
* Report any defects or site issues back to the project office.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Full Driving License required
* Committed to working the minimum 4-night shifts per week – Mon – Thur – 21:00 hours – 05:00 hours.
* Flexibility to change working patterns as required to suit the operational needs of the business, working days or weekends if required
* You have a strong willingness and optimistic attitude to grow with this role.
* You have an interest in business and appreciate the importance of this role as a support role for the smooth operation of the business
* You are highly professional and positive in your thoughts, words, actions and appearance.
* You are extremely organised and efficient and deliver on results even under pressure.
* The work you produce is consistently neat and presentable and you have an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
* You will fully live the vision, mission and values of the Company.
* When working as part of a team you value the input of others and take responsibility for the part you must play.
* You must consistently follow processes which are in place and help develop new ones or improve current processes; a high degree of self-compliance is expected.
* You are described as a great finisher who is determined to get results and you persist until the task is complete.
* You learn from your mistakes, continually acquire new skills and ways of improving what you do.
* You have a great team ethic and enjoy showing loyalty and support to each member of the team.
The following position will include these benefits:
* Salary increase after 6 months
* Vehicle included
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.