Land & Development Assistant – Graduate Role
The LNT Group is a rapidly expanding Yorkshire based group of companies. Under the guidance of Chairman and founder Lawrence Tomlinson it consists of five core businesses across industry sectors including: Healthcare, Construction, Chemicals, Automotive and Software.
LNT has an exciting opportunity for a graduate within the LNT Care Developments team as a Land & Development Assistant. This role will join a team who are committed to identifying and securing land which has the potential for a successful care home to be built by our inhouse construction company.
Working within the Health Sector, this role operates in a resilient and thriving environment for land led opportunity, with the current climate further accelerating the need for new, purpose-built Care Homes.
With support and personal development opportunity, the ideal person will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be a strong communicator and most importantly, be keen and willing to learn.
You will be:
• Identifying new sites with care home potential
• Networking with agents in order to build your own pipeline of land suitable for development
• Be fully conversant with and follow the Development Teams processes and procedures in order to compile board pack submissions
* Conduct land acquisition negotiations on behalf of the Company.
• Presenting sites to the development team
• Liaising with wider team members to determine the suitability of a site for planning and construction
* Recommend to the Land Directors ways to promote land purchase and to notify them of any major events in the region such as conferences, exhibitions, public meetings etc. which may be vehicles for promoting the company's land purchase programme.
* A 2:1 or higher in a Real Estate Royal Institute of Chartered Surveying (RICS) degree or a non-Real Estate degree is preferred
* A' level standard or equivalent.
The role does involve travelling to sites, so enjoying driving and having own transport is a must. You will also be required to work from our Head Office in Leeds as and when required.
In return, we offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including, pension, mileage re-imbursement, ability to purchase extra annual leave and much more
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.