Salary Negotiable – Vehicle/Fuel Card + OT + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a very successful and ever growing multi-disciplined surveying company that has been going over 45 years, producing the highest quality Land and building surveys across UK and Europe for many large organisations and independent companies. Our client also offers surveying services to specialist clients that cover historic building and monuments throughout Europe as well as covering the construction industry.
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Land and Measured Building Surveyor to join their team based out their West Midlands office. An exciting opportunity to work on a wide variety of land and measured building specialist surveying projects throughout the UK, including topographical surveys, using the latest technology equipment including total stations, GPS and 3D scanners.
For this role you must be:
* Able to complete topographical surveys to a high standard
* Complete a full measured building surveys with floor plans, elevations and sections; using a combination of traditional methods and 3D scanners to a high standard
* Competent in setting-out by co-ordinate
* Demonstrate a good working knowledge of AutoCAD and other software programmes
* Consistently delivery high quality work on time and in budget
* Previous experience working as a Land and Measured Building Surveyor (minimum 3+ years’)
* Topographical Survey experience
* Experience using AutoCAD
* Competent using surveying equipment including; total stations, GPS and 3D scanners
* The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
* Professional manner with excellent client facing skills
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Right to work in the UK
* A competitive salary and wide range of employee benefits
* Company vehicle/Fuel Card
* On-going career development and training
* The opportunity to be part of a growing company with excellent support networks
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.