Sentri Group is currently working with an award-winning main contractor who operates nationwide who are looking to appoint a Land Surveyor to work on a large infrastructure upgrade project Hampshire.
Reporting to the Survey Manager, the Land Surveyor will be responsible for carrying out engineering surveying duties across the project.
* Setting out and checking of Main Control Survey Stations
* Setting out and checking of secondary stations and individual elements of work
* Carry out As-Built surveys and quantities.
* Produce accurate quality assurance documentation as well as ensuring HS & E legislation is complied with.
* Assess data and derive setting out data without assistance
* Understand and interpret specifications and works information
* Assist the Senior Land Surveyor in carrying out their duties as required. This will include training and assessing members of staff, calibration checks and survey equipment
* Maintain full records, including diaries, production records and reconciliations
* Carry out regular site visits, taking full responsibility for the equipment issued
* Previous experience gained as a Land Surveyor
* Full understanding of BIM Level 2 and it’s connection to the government construction strategy
* Experience in working on a major infrastructure project is advantageous but not essential
You will also be collaborative and helpful and want to be part of an innovative practice making a positive impact on the built environment.
On offer for this Land Surveyor position is a salary up to £49,000 per annum plus car allowance, healthcare, and pension and bonus scheme.
For a more detailed discussion and full details for this role please contact Sinead Leavey on sinead @ sentrigroup . co . uk or (phone number removed)
Not the job you’re looking for?
Feel free to send us your CV or contact us for more vacancies.
We are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and cover Quantity Surveying, Estimating and Project Management positions to name a few.
We are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of vacancies available and welcome speculative applications
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.