We are seeking a Land Surveyor.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader who continue to see positive year on year growth.
Ensure work is carried out in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner whilst maintaining the highest standards. Undertake surveys using a variety of specialist equipment. Processing and analysing data using various software packages. Prepare and present reports and drawings for issue to clients.
* Working on high profile sites Producing 3D laser scans using a Leica C10, Leica P40 and Trimble GEDO Scan System
* Producing Topographical drawings to high standard
* Experience with drawing programmes such as CAD, LSS, LSS Point Cloud, Cyclone and 3D Reshaper and/or PDF
* Reporting findings and track faults to clients
* Working predominately on railways, tunnels and highways projects
* Creating solutions to unforeseen issues when they arise
* Setting up a target monitoring sites, and monitoring with a high degree of accuracy
* Producing topographical surveys to a high standard using a Leica Total Station MS50
* Attending site meetings, advising clients and offering continued technical support
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.