Land / Topographical Surveyor
Salary Negotiable + benefits
Our client has grown to be a leader in the provision of land survey, utility mapping and specialist geospatial solutions throughout the United Kingdom, providing its clients with a variety of integrated survey services, emerging technologies, and superior information handling. Their surveyors utilise the latest technologies with best practices to deliver personalised and innovative solutions to enable their clients to progress through their business needs.
* Carry out topographical and associated geomatic surveys, in accordance with company procedures and best practice, typically involving a combination of Total Station, 3d Laser Scanning and GNSS observations
* Adhere to working instructions from internal and external clients
* Undertake post processing of data and production of outputs using survey software
* It is also desirable but not essential for the candidate to be competent in the use of AutoCAD
* Compile survey reports and documentation, in conjunction with the Project & CAD Manager
* Maintain vehicles and survey equipment and in line with company expectations
* Undertake internal and external training identified as part of personal professional development plan
* Over 2 years’ experience in a similar role
* Experience with a laser scanner would be beneficial
* Competent user of survey instrumentation – GPS, Total Stations & 3D scanner would be an advantage
* Competent user of LSS & 2D / 3D AutoCAD
* Demonstrate a keen attitude and willingness to learn new skills
* Working across the UK to travel to client sites
* Good communication skills and team spirit approach
* CSCS card is desirable but not essential
* Full Driving License is essential
Salary and Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with the right qualifications or experience to begin a rewarding career in a dynamic, international company.
The rewards for the successful candidate are excellent. The company are willing to pay a competitive starting salary, plus a strong benefits package. They also offer excellent career development and training opportunities for their employees.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.