Project Landscape Architect
* Assistant Landscape Architect (ALA)
* Landscape Architect (LA)
Software Skills (1 Basic -5 Excellent)
* AutoCad 5
* Keyscape 5
* Revit 5
* Indesign & Photoshop 5
* Sketch up 4
* Lumion 4
* NBS Create 4
* V1 Project Accounting 3
* Degree in Landscape Architecture or Garden Design
* Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute or similar
* Work independently to produce drawing packages and manage projects with guidance from Higher-level
* Landscape Architects or other professional staff as required.
* Manage and set tasks for LA/ALA, including monitoring of progress and providing guidance as required.
* Have a clear understanding of tasks that need to be completed and ensure they are completed on time.
* Submit all completed work to SLA in sufficient time so that SLA can review and provide comments for incorporation.
* Ensure that you have taken time to quality check your own work and the work of the LA/ALA prior to submission.
* Act as Quality Controller in the management of RSL projects and production of drawings – both on your projects and the projects of junior colleagues.
* Ensure Project Management Reports are completed on own projects and assist LA in completion of theirs. Run reports monthly on Project Minder to monitor fee and input into Project Management Reports, allocating resourcing accordingly.
* Assist senior staff with Project Minder forecasting for invoicing and ensure that work is completed as allocated in order to ensure that we can invoice on time
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.