Company –Leading Landscaping and Construction Company
Job Title – Landscaper
Location – Sevenoaks, Kent
Salary – Negotiable
On behalf of our Kent based client we are currently recruiting for a Landscaper to deliver quality outdoor living projects using both hard and soft landscape construction techniques.
1. To significantly contribute individually and as part of a team to help achieve the above job purpose.
2. Liaise with Landscape Supervisor and Project Administrator to ensure new projects are planned in full, to achieve maximum productivity and exceptional Customer Service.
3. Ability to work on site to drawings and instructions received from both the Landscape Supervisor and Landscape Architect.
4. Direct and Support assigned Assistants on site to ensure they are working efficiently and effectively at all times, sharing your own knowledge along the way.
5. Display sound practical and organisational skills to ensure all projects are completed on time, in budget and to the highest possible standard.
6. Consistently maintain professionalism and respect on site, liaising with the client where necessary to ensure full customer satisfaction at all times.
7. Display job interest, self motivation, attention to detail, accuracy and a positive mind set at all times for the benefit of both the customer and your fellow work colleagues.
8. Show flexibility with regard to working hours, particularly when under pressure to meet site deadlines. Be able to resolve problems quickly and effectively as and when they arise.
9. Build strong relationships with work colleagues, particularly fellow site workers and the Project Administrator.
10. Ensure Health and Safety is at the forefront of everything you do, complying with UK legal requirements by acting responsibly at all times.
11. Show respect for company supplied vehicles, ensuring they are well maintained at all times to portray a professional public image.
12. Any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.