Want to lead a major new build Healthcare project in Central London and be part of the project from early Pre Construction phase?
We have a great opportunity to join a Nationwide leading MEP COntractor who have just secured a major new build Hospital project in Central London.
We are seeking a project Leader to lead the scheme which will be circa £40 million in MEP value. The contract is a traditional contract with minimal design responsbility and ahas a good 12 month Pre Construction period.
As project leader you will be responsible for:
• H&S – Provide the appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities relating to the projects under their leadership.
• Bid Activity – Participate within bid activity; in conjunction with the Business Development department and in line with Focus Win processes; to ensure a professional, profitable, successful bid is conducted which provide agreed levels of turnover and profit for the projects.
• Team Leadership – Provide leadership for the project delivery teams within the area of control on the projects in line with company standards and values working to maximise the potential of the teams and the individuals within them.
• Compliance – Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal procedure and external legislation governing business operations.
• Business Planning & Budgeting – Provide input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets based on the initial contract parameters and objectives, supporting the senior management in the overall control for successful budgeting against agreed plans which maximises profit opportunities.
• Monthly Reviews – Provide appropriate input to all monthly reviews in line with the business procedures to ensure that the senior management have full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project.
• Completion of Projects – Manage the successful completion of the project/area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
• Relationships with Customers – Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
• Technical – Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements
The ideal candiate will have:
– Experience managing major projects both M & E
– Good understanding of Hospital enviornments or similar new build schemes which include large shell and core packages
– Experience leading and directomg large Engineering teams
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.