Maintetance Electrician required in Glasgow
* Working on a portfolio of commercial buildings
* Day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance
* Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required
* Ensure that all plant is running correctly and maintained to a high standard
Excellent opportunities to progressTo be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
* Minimum City & Guilds/ NVQ Level, 1&2 in Electrical Installation
* Possess 18th Edition
* Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
* Be proactive in their approach to work
Monday to Friday
If the role is of interest please send your CV in the first instance or call Catherine Rowland on (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.