Maintenance Manager / Team Leader
If you consistently work to a high standard and are looking for a company who will value your efforts, then root could be the next step for your career.
At root, we work on a variety of projects, from high end refurbishments, new builds, extensions and bathrooms. Our team work to a high standard of quality and root offers the right support and tools to help manage your workload.
As a family based medium sized regional main contractor there is plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement. Our friendly team works together for best results, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and upholding the reputation we have worked so hard to build.
Maintenance manager / Team Leader
We are looking for an enthusiastic Maintenance manager that enjoys perfection with a can do attitude to join our team.
* Technical construction background, or general building background
* Client facing, data recording and work scheduling
* Can do attitude and enthusiastic team member
* Able to organise sub-contractors and direct labour and inspect their work on completion
* Dynamic approach to workload
* We ask that you are always respectful and courteous, as a representative of root
* Company vehicle
* Enrolled onto a pension scheme
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Work Uniform
* Great Salary based on your experience
* Tool purchase scheme
* onward progression
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.