Our client is currently looking for Additional Works Supervisors
This is a static site and is a great opportunity to join a leading facilities maintenance company. Ideally the client is looking for supervisors from a Technical background
Duties to include;
To efficiently schedule all planned works
* To ensure that the schedules are agreed and signed off
* To confirm and agree any schedule / specification changes with the Client
* Sufficient planning to maximize in-house delivery of Lifecycle / Small Works
* To assist all OH&S related to Projects, including HAISCRIBE documentation. Shows clear understanding of own targets and responsibilities
* Time is well planned and workload managed to ensure that team priorities are met
* Ensures that any budgetary issues are brought to managers attention promptly
* Zero accidents or incidents
* Attend pre start meetings for projects or planned works
Previous maintenance experience
Sound technical knowledge with a relevant qualification in Building Services / Project Management or relevant experience.
Strong Commercial Acumen responsible for the pricing of works including Sub Contractors quotations, cost management and client invoicing.
Project Management skills responsible for delivering Cap-Ex works between £5K and £500k
PASMA / IPAFJob Specifics
Hours of work are 8am- 5pm
Monday to Friday
£200 Per Day PAYE + Holiday Pay
Prior to starting on site a minimum of two references must be provided to vouch for previous supervision works within maintenance.
If the position is of interest please call Catherine Rowland on (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.