Hunter Mason's client is A Management Company for a small hospitality and property group that: develops, designs, builds and runs a family of: pubs, restaurants, hotels and residential dwellings across London.
Their in-house management team are responsible for the delivery of the company’s latest projects as well as ensuring the smooth running of our existing sites.
They are an award-winning business with the simple ambition to do great projects.
Projects that bring: durable, positive change; create jobs and opportunities and contribute to a more sustainable way of living.
As part of their next stage of growth, we are now looking for a hands-on Maintenance Supervisor to join us.
• Take ownership for day-to-day basic maintenance and building issues in the properties in line with company’s high standards and specifications
• Organise and manage third party contractors in line with company procedures
• Manage and carry out the Monthly Preventive Planned Management (PPM) process
• Manage maintenance budget and deliver cost savings
• Carry out repair works as per the PPM list
• Help manage emergencies related to failure of equipment and building (e.g. leaks, boiler
breakdown, electrical issues …)
• Test emergency and fire installations and carry out PAT testing
Essential skills required:
• Hands-on, can-do attitude, competent at fixing a range of maintenance and fabric issues
• Maintenance experience in a customer service high standard orientated commercial property industry like hospitality
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
• Knowledge and or qualifications in plumbing, heating and ventilation, painting and decorating or electrical
• A willingness to learn from other professionals in the company: General Managers, Head Chefs, Gardeners, Hotel Managers, Builders and Development Managers
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.