To evaluate the condition of M&E installations on the garrison to inform the long-term lifecycle plan. To analyse performance trends and identify risk. To carry out root cause analysis in the event of failure.
* Ensure compliance with Management System QHSE policies and procedures
* Inspect assets on the Garrison and prepare survey and condition reports, identifying all improvement / rectification works required
* Carry out survey work across the estate in line with the PPM schedule
* Carry out ad hoc surveys as required
* Carry out room environmental conditions surveys
* Carry out room data sheet verification
* Carry out assetisation and verification
* Interpret specialist building survey information
* Evaluate building and plant condition from a variety of sources of information, including customer feedback, PPM reports, help desk calls, BMS, energy reports, specialist survey reports and drone footage.
* Recognised Technical Institute membership
* NQF Level 4/5 in a relevant subject
* Expensive experience in carrying out M&E plant condition surveys
* Knowledge of Building Regulations
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.