M&E Coordinator / M&E Manager / Building Services Coordinator
Sector: Building / Construction
(Candidates considered from main contractors, M&E subcontractors and M&E Design Consultancy backgrounds).
Region: West Mids / East Mids / Midlands / Flexible to visit sites nationwide
What Makes It Great?
-Very low staff turnover. Excellent sign that they look after their staff.
-The company has lots of repeat business. So very stable forward workload. (One of the busiest construction contractors in the UK.
-Professional & friendly team environment, even on site!
-Excellent relationships and a prompt payer to subcontractors and suppliers.
-Turnover of circa £700m, big enough to keep you busy, but not too big, excellent option if you are fed up of being treated like just another number. They have a close knit team. .
-Diversity of projects, commercial, industrial, student accommodation, PRS and Hotels.
-Excellent opportunity for career progression, going through a period of organic growth and as such are growing their M&E division.
-Renowned for training and support. Perfect opportunity if you are looking to transfer experience over from a subcontract or design engineering background.
-Excellent salary and benefits package including, car allowance / family healthcare / competitive pension / x 2 bonuses a year. Also well known for regular pay rises.
As part of a growing M&E team you will split your time across visiting 2-3 sites, so predominately live works. Flexibility on nationwide travel would be required.
This is genuinely a very unique and impressive employer so please contact me asap to discuss further. This really is an opportunity not to be missed, we are yet to find a candidate who has not wanted to join them after an interview.
My client is a national building main contractor with a busy workload and one of the Best Employers in construction.
This employer is looking to recruit a permanent M&E Coordinator to work on general build sector projects.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to transfer their M&E experience into a main contractor environment or an already experienced M&E Coordinator / Manager.
To be considered for this M&E Coordinator / Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
– Knowledge of Building Sector.
– Previous employment as a M&E Co-ordinator, Building Services Coordinator, M&E Manager, Building Services Manager or Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Designer, Project Engineer, M&E Supervisor, M&E Project Manager or Graduate Engineer.
– Previous experience / knowledge in building sector projects such as Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Apartment Blocks, Student Accommodation, Hotels, Extra Care Housing, MOJ, Industrial, Education or Healthcare.
– Previous Main Contractor employment would be ideal but not essential, Engineering Consultancy and M&E Subcontractor backgrounds also considered.
– Good communication skills.
– Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The responsibility of this role is to coordinate and control specialist engineering installations and ensure that the work is completed with accordance with the specification and completed programme.
The successful Mechanical & Electrical Coordinator / Manager will receive:
*£25,000 – £50,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
*Pension (Very Competitive)
*x 2 Bonuses a year
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.