Are you a M&E Engineer with a background in Electrical Building Services / Facilities, looking for a new opportunity?
If so, Expleo have an opportunity for you! One of the world's largest Automotive Manufacturer's is currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join their Facilities team, based in Sunderland. You will be working with a dedicated and enthusiastic team of Building Service's Engineers on a permanent basis. The Facilities department covers all utilities, buildings and building services, heating and ventilation, compressed air generation, and renewable energy, you will be responsible for upgrades to the electrical system.
Responsibilities of the M&E Engineer include:
* Provide technical expertise to lead and deliver electrical infrastructure upgrade projects, this will initially include microgrid and carbon neutral electrical infrastructure upgrades.
* Project lead from initial feasibility assessment, specification development, tendering, lifecycle cost analysis, supplier nomination and justification, physical phase delivery and internal customer handover.
* Management of contractors ensuring safety compliance, co-ordination and quality of work.
* Complete health and safety plans in accordance with relevant UK and European health and legislation to HSE requirements.
Experience and Qualifications required for the M&E Engineer position:
* Qualified to degree level.
* Experienced Electrical Engineer or Electrical Building Services Engineer.
* Detailed understanding of medium and low voltage electrical distribution systems.
* Building services knowledge and experience in the delivery of installation/upgrade projects.
* Project management and specification development experience.
* Management of on-site contractor activities.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates can work within the UK.
For further information on the M&E Engineer – Electrical Specialist position , please contact Jacquie Linton on (phone number removed), or alternatively, you can apply directly by sending your CV to (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.