M&E Contracts Manager – Sittingbourne
Our client, an established MEP Sub contractor are currently looking for a knowledgeable M&E Contracts Manager to join their projects team. Head office is based in Sittingbourne with work booked in throughout London.
The company specialises in the whole of the MEP sector predominantly working on high end prestigious residential projects.
The company has shown a steady growth over the last 5 years and with a healthy order book for 2022 this would be an excellent opportunity to join such an established company.
* Plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality
* Know your Scope of Works/Specifications in detail
* Responsible for checking and red pen drawings
* Documentation, Presenting documents in an appropriate format, PDF when necessary
* Manage both electronic and paper documents in the Company format and filing structure
* Project tracking documentation kept up to date and issued along with the Project Report
* Ensure all test pack are correctly complied and issued to the Client Teams
* Site Audit Reports for Subbie snags
* Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
* Sub-Contractor management and returning monthly appraisal forms
* Procurement of Sub-Contractors and Materials
* Relevant mechanical OR Electrical qualifications needed
* Previous experience managing multiple projects
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.