M&E Quantity Surveyor
£40,000 – £50,000
23 days + Bank holidays
Car Allowance or company car
If having full control over projects and being the first commercial professional employed by this company to grow their business sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, then this is the right opportunity for you.
A Building Services contractor are looking for a M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team. Due to an increase in workload this company is looking for an individual to strengthen their team on a variety of projects across Schools, University and Health care projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is for someone who has experience as a M&E Quantity Surveyor
• Participate in tender handover from estimating department.
• Ensure adequate LOI or PO in place.
• Produce buying schedule in conjunction with PM.
• Procure Sub-Contract packages, approve sub-contract orders ensuring compliance with specification, drawings and employers' requirements.
• Produce project cash flow forecast 6. Prepare and submit client applications accurately and in a timely manner
• Manage subcontract applications and ensure work packages are valued correctly and on time.
• Manage project correspondence and meeting attendance
• Ensure monthly applications are certified on time and invoiced as appropriate.
• Manage and agree subcontract instructions and variations
• Submit and agree client variations and manage change request process.
• Prepare, submit and agree the client final account
• Preparation of monthly cost to compete reports (CTC's) accurately and on time.
• Financial administration of Focal Point ensuring project status is accurate
• Participate in Team meetings and liaise with PM
• Carry out and assist PM with Value Engineering as appropriate
• Liaise with senior staff or line manager in respect of claims for acceleration, prolongation and EOT requests
• You will previously have worked in the Building Services industry as M&E Quantity Surveyor, Junior Quantity Surveyor, Junior MEP Quantity Surveyor, Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor
• It would be desirable if you have Mechanical or Electrical or Quantity Surveyor qualifications such as HNC, HND, or equivalent qualifications
• The role for a M&E Quantity Surveyor as on a permanent basis with regular salary reviews
• Development for your career
• On site parking
•£40,000- £50,000 Per annum + package (Car or car Allowance)
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role, we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at (url removed) or contact Tyree on Tyree @(url removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.