A market-leading M&E Contractor is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work on a complex engineering project in Germany. With a project value over £100m, this will be a career highlight project for a career-minded, commercially astute Quantity Surveyor.
The successful candidate will have experience M&E experience across a variety of projects and 3+ years in Quantity Surveyor position.
Quantity Surveyor Key Responsibilities:
* To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
* Prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts.
* Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
* Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
* Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at the project level.
* Preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
* Monitoring changes so as to continuously identify the status of costs
* Driving value by exploring all areas of value engineering with contractors and consultants to achieve best value design that is fit for purpose.
* Develop robust and inclusive definitions of the scope of the works and in accordance with Build Specification
* Ensure procurement of all subcontract elements of the development is completed in accordance with the company requirements and sustainability objectives
* Preparing scope and works and trade packages
* Preparing a selected tender list for approval
To apply for the role the Senior Quantity Surveyor must have the following:
* 3+ years’ experience in a commercial management position.
* ONC or HNC qualification or equivalent
* Proven track record in a similar position focussed on M&E sector
* Either RICS/CIOB or willing to work towards membership
* Drive and a previous track record of delivering projects to tight deadlines
* Ability to plan work in a strategic and methodological manner
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.