Are you an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor with a background working for construction consultancy firms? Experienced within the buildings or data centre sectors? Then apply below – this could be your next role!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proactive M&E Quantity Surveyor to join a leading, award-winning consultancy firm. You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for a number of projects and provide support to the existing team in the delivery of these projects. You will have the opportunity to be involved in exciting projects ranging in value from £5m to £500m.
As M&E Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
* To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances.
* To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures.
* Comply with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies.
* Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards.
* Individually or as part of a team operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of construction and engineering contractors.
* Preparation of indicative cost budgets and appraisals.
* Preparation of elemental cost plans.
* Value engineering studies.
* Providing advice on procurement strategy.
* Assembling and seeking agreement to long and short tender lists.
* Preparing and issuing tender documents.
* Preparation of contract documents.
* Scrutinising and verifying applications for interim payments.
* Producing cost reports and cost forecasting.
* Attending progress meeting.
* Support formal dispute resolution process and contract close out strategy as required.
As M&E Quantity Surveyor your experience and background will include:
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline.
* Strong technical delivery experience.
* Strong experience in M&E.
* MRICS or working towards Chartered status.
* Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
* Strong Feasibility and cost planning experience.
* Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services.
* Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
* Able to build long-term relationships.
* Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts.
* A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
* A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.