James Lewis is looking for a M&E Supervisor to join a leading M&E Subcontractor who specialise across the Residential Sector.
The project is High-End Residential scheme Based in SW9. The project is 31 New Build Apartments & 7 Energy Centres, running up until Feb 2023.
* To receive and review drawings and specifications from client or main contractor
* To resolve discrepancies with the client
* To ensure work is carried out to a high standard
* To ensure each contract is maximised on returns
* To liase closely with Project Manager
* To maintain good working relationships with clients and main contractors
* To Supervise and liaise with operatives and contractors on site
* To complete company paperwork clearly and legibly
* To record variations to contract and provide information to QS
* Read, understand and implement the Company Health and Safety Policy and QA at all times
* Experience on High-End Residential Projects
My clients are prepared to pay up to £250 – £280 Per Day – (OUTSIDE IR35)
If you are an M&E Supervisor with experience on Residential projects, please contact me to find out more
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.