£45,000 – £55,000.
Travelling to office (Nottingham) once or twice a week
Incentivised bonus scheme (Christmas & Year End).
23 days holiday, rising to 25 with tenure.
5% matched pension.
Private health care.
Join an ambitious Mechanical contractor with growth plans, secured work and a generous package.
This is a good time to join an established Nottingham based Mechanical Contractor as they have secured a number of key projects and are looking to grow the business. Currently they turnover in excess of £15 Million, which they are looking to double within the next 5 years
As such, they now have an immediate requirement and are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager to work on HVAC projects with an Air Conditioning bias.
The Mechanical Contracts Manager will be given full responsibility for a wide range of AC installation projects within the Commercial sectors. Projects are typically: Hotel, Leisure, Educational & Health care with the AC installs valuing typically between £100K – 1.0M in value.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful Mechanical Contracts Manager will:
• Be expected to be office based one or two days per week with the remainder overseeing 3 to 4 sites nationwide.
• Be responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating the HVAC works associated with project in conjunction with the other Mechanical services.
• Work alongside the Commercial Manager to financially manage all aspects of each project to ensure the project is delivered on budget and in time.
• Regular site visits ensuring all labour resources are provided as per the scheduled plan.
Mechanical Contracts Manager Requirements:
• Previous experience in a HVAC Project Manager, HVAC Contracts Manager or AC Engineers role.
• Experience delivering HVAC projects from initial concept through to final handover.
• City & Guild F GAS and REFCOM certified.
• Mitsubishi trained for City multi VRF and HVRF systems.
The successful Mechanical Contracts Manager will be rewarded with:
• Competitive salary of £45,000 – £55,000.
• Company vehicle.
• Incentivised bonus scheme (Christmas & Year End).
• 23 days holiday, rising to 25 with tenure.
• 5% matched pension.
• Private health care.
To apply for this job please contact Jack Holt by email: tyree @ niyaapeople . co . uk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.