Mechanical Contracts Manager County Tyrone £40-50K
A leading Contractor based close to Dungannon, County Tyrone is looking for an individual with at least 5 years’ experience or more to fill the role of a Mechanical Contracts Manager to deliver projects across Northern Ireland, ROI and mainland UK.
With a vast number of new contracts recently gained, there is plenty of room for progression and opportunities within the business. The successful candidate will be used to working on multiple priorities and to tight deadlines, making use of your initiative, self-motivation and strong effective communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Role
* Manage multiple projects within the team which are anything up to the value of £2million+.
* Work closely with project managers and operations teams to ensure service delivery remains exemplary.
* Produce risk and method assessments for mechanical services contracts.
* Attend client meetings, design meetings and site meetings, to monitor the progress.
* Coordinate daily activities of mechanical operatives to ensure they are successful timely and cost effective.
* Manage mechanical schedules and budgets for the operatives.
* Ensure all health and safety requirements are being complied with.
* Ensure each mechanical engineering contract operation is carried out profitably and meets the time requirements.
* Oversee the day to day running of mechanical contracts.
* 5 years + experience in a similar role.
* Have a mechanical background working within the construction industry.
* Ability to interface with clients with good stakeholder management and experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
* Ability to use own initiative.
* Flexibility to travel
* Driven mentality and hard working.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Good leadership skills.
If this is something that is of interest to you, please phone Megan on (phone number removed).
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.