Hunter Mason's Client is looking for a experienced Mechanical Services Contracts Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience within commercial projects of at least valuing £1.5m. The background of the candidate needs to be within Mechanical engineering installation projects within Commercial/industrial and Public sector buildings, with the individual needing to be both technically and commercially astute.
Typical work activities With the focus on the Project Management of Mechanical Services installation contracts from handover of estimate to completion and agreement of final accounts.
• Procurement of relevant plant and materials and sub-contractor packages ensuring best value
• Managing and forecasting spend using purchasing software and Excel type spreadsheets to ensure that the work is kept to budget.
• Analysis of labour resource requirements for the project and placement and control of labour and associated costs. Regular site visits monitoring works progress and ensuring the quality of work is to the required standard and on programme.
• Managing projects and delivering against contracted targets.
• A team player with a high level of self-motivation and organisational ability.
• The ability to work well both as part of a team, and on own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Analytical and methodical in approach to problem solving.
• Sound knowledge of Mechanical Services Project Management and a good understanding of the technical, commercial and contractual processes involved.
• CAD experience. (not essential)
• Good understanding of HVAC systems
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.