A leading Mid-Size M&E Contractor are looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join the project delivery department. Specialising within the residential sector, they undertake M&E Installations within residential developments both within London and the Home Counties.
The ideal candidate will come from a Mechanical Building Services background and have experience of delivering residential projects up to the value of around £3m. Being able to interpret designs and also manage the commercial side of the project will be highly advantageous.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Manage Mechanical packages within Residential Projects
* Ensure the installation is delivered to the highest standards
* Director-level reporting
* Strong commercial knowledge and management skills
* Attend meetings with both client and internal stakeholders
* Develop excellent relationships with client
* Ensure you are available to answer questions and offer support/advice
* Mechanical Building Services Background
* Current Managerial Experience
* Residential project experience
* Able to run commercial side of project
* Pro-Active man-manager
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to work to tight deadlines
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.