Mechanical Design Engineer Dublin €50-70k
A well respected and long-established M&E Consultancy is immediately seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team based in Dublin.
You will be responsible for projects from conception to design, ensuring all aspects of assigned projects are delivering in accordance with the specification and regulations as well as the highest standard expected. This role will be mostly office based with occasional site visits.
* Design, plan and coordinate Mechanical projects
* To contribute to the overall planning process, by providing specialist advice and input on specific projects.
* Ensure the sequence of works to align with other trades for the successful delivery of the package of works.
* Preparation of specifications, tenders, orders and tender invitation lists.
* Ensure compliance with current legislation and best practice.
* To ensure that the appropriate level of consultation takes place with clients prior to briefs, designs or specifications being finalised.
* Ensuring the mechanical design takes account of buildability and H&S requirements.
* At least 4 years practical experience working as a Mechanical Design in the Building Services sector
* Qualified to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Consultancy experience highly desirable
* Familiar with building regulations
* Commercially astute
* Excellent IT skills and proficient with AutoCAD
* Ability to prioritise own workload
* Ability to work to deadlines
For more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.