A company that has a proven tracked record in offering bonuses and rewarding employees is seeking to supplement the team with a Mechanical Design Engineer.
A privately ran Building Services Contractor that have considerably grown in size and value over the past 12 months due to increase in workload; Working with this company, you will be given the opportunity working sectors including Commercial and Industrial of projects up to £3M Mechanical value
Duties and Responsibilities
This position is for someone who has experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer in the Building Services Industry
• Detailed design of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Gas, Utilities, Compressed Air and Plant Layouts
• To produce design schemes and sketches
• Interpretation of design layout and tender documentation
• Producing drawings and specification
• Carrying out design calculations – both manually and computer techniques
• You will previously have worked in a Building Services Consultancy or contractor as an Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
• ONC/HNC/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
• Understanding and experience of working with AutoCAD and design software's such as Hevacomp and TAS
• The role as a Mechanical Design Engineer on permanent basis with regular salary reviews based on merit and a clear line for progression
• Competitive salary and package which equates to £40,000 – £50,000
• Car Allowance or Company car
• On site car parking
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at (url removed) or contact Becky Hughes on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.