Are you a career building services engineer, looking to join a business that will develop you and help you build you career? If yes, then please read on.
We are currently working with a an established, respected, design consultancy in South London. They are large enough to offer interesting work on a consistent basis, but not so large that you get lost like a small cog in the machine.
The business has a warm but professional culture. They respect their people and actively develop them..the partners remember what is like to be in the early years of a career and are ultimately supportive.
You may be actively looking for a role or are just of a mind to explore the market and get a sense what is possible…either way, don't hesitate to get in touch and or apply now.
Apply, email or call for a confidential chat now!
More information below:
– Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer – (intermediate) experienced in Building Services
– City/Town & County: South London
– Employment type: Permanent
– Salary/Package: £40k-£55k Negotiable to reflect the market – D.O.E.
– Company sector: M&E Building Services
– Desired experience: Degree / Chartered /QBE
– Working hours: Monday to Friday 8-5pm (professional hours)
Apply now or call Andrew Bismann, Head Hunt and Search Specialist – Rubix M&E on (phone number removed) or email: (url removed)
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on (url removed)
RUBIX M&E – The UK's no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.