Mechanical Estimator South Down £35-40k
A well respected and established company based in Newry is recruiting for an experienced Estimator to join their team who has a proven track record of estimating Mechanical projects across the tender process.
Our client welcomes forward-thinking, flexible and adaptable candidates who keep up to date with technology who want to work with a rapidly growing organisation.
* Managing the tender bid process from receipt of initial enquiry to final submission.
* Interpretation of specifications, drawings, design briefs and scope of works documents.
* Compiling tender bids for mechanical building services projects.
* Liaison with clients, design consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Obtaining and evaluating materials, plant and sub-contractor quotes.
* Working with relevant project managers to compile bids for Mechanical building services projects.
* Compiling documentation necessary to form tender packages in accordance with client requirements.
* Writing technical methodologies, materials schedules, method statements, risk assessments, health and safety information, company procedural information and programmes of work.
* Carrying out site surveys and attending tender review meetings with Clients
* 3+ years experience as a Mechanical Estimator
* A sound technical knowledge of Mechanical systems
* Ideally degree certified in a construction related subject
* Excellent communication skills, personal confidence and the ability to influence others
* Proactive with a strong ability to work independently and without supervision
* Exceptional skills in managing a heavy workload and conflicting demands
For more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed)!
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.