My client, a leading M&E Contractor, currently seeks an Mechanical Estimator for their office near Leeds. The company undertakes a variety of projects throughout the UK including Commercial and Retail, Due to project wins and volume of work they are keen to add someone to the business ASAP
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years Estimating experience, they will also look at candidates who have undertook estimating duties while working in a project management role..
You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the following:
• Review tender enquiry documents
• record, measure and take-off quantities from tender drawings
• Liaise with Managers/Engineers/Clients
• Liaise with purchasing and negotiate with suppliers/sub-contractors
• Prepare Material and Sub-contractor analysis sheets
• Assist in the preparation of tender adjudication sheets
• Discuss and agree Tender adjustments with Senior Managers
• Assist, collate and prepare Tenders for submission or post tender response
In return my client will offer secure employment with a company who is a leader in the market
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.