My client, a leading M&E Contractor, currently seeks an Mechanical Estimator for their office near Newcastle. The company undertakes a variety of projects including Commercial, Retail, Student Accommodation and Care Homes.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years Estimating experience, they will also look at candidates who have undertook estimating duties while working in a project management role..
You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the following:
• Review tender enquiry documents
• record, measure and take-off quantities from tender drawings
• Liaise with Managers/Engineers/Clients
• Liaise with purchasing and negotiate with suppliers/sub-contractors
• Prepare Material and Sub-contractor analysis sheets
• Assist in the preparation of tender adjudication sheets
• Discuss and agree Tender adjustments with Senior Managers
• Assist, collate and prepare Tenders for submission or post tender response
In return my client will offer secure employment with a company who is a leader in the market
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.