Mechanical Maintenance Engineer- Hertfordshire
We have currently got some exciting some roles based in Ware for mechanical maintenance engineers.The aspects of this hands on role will include all mechanical focused building services duties such as pre planned maintenance and reactive works around the large compus of buildings.
This is a great oppertunity to join one of the UK's leading FM providers on a large contract with great potential for career development, training and good support.
Monday to Friday – 08:00 -17:00
Up to £45,000 salary
Optional Overtime available
• Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
• General building services tasks
• Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
• Duties will include: Belts changes, filter changes and coil cleans on AHU's / FCU's, boiler resets, chiller checks, BMS Monitoring and etc.
• Mechanical or Plumbing qualified – City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent
• Client Facing
• Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.