Mechanical Project Engineer Dublin €50-60K
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join an expanding business who have an urgent requirement to recruit Mechanical Engineers to work on projects on client sites around the Dublin area.
The role offers a chance to work within a dynamic and experienced team working on major projects nationwide, while developing your own knowledge and skills. The individual should be resilient and positive to succeed in the company as they expect pace, agility, collaboration and accountability.
* Take ownership and responsibility for the completion of all assigned work.
* Ensure all work is executed in compliance with all company and client processes.
* Support the successful execution of assigned work safely and in line with specification and budget.
* Communicate and cooperated effectively with all affected parties in order to support efficient project delivery.
* Contribute to process risk assessments.
* Contribute to a team of multidiscipline designers and engineers and work collaboratively within the team.
* Facilitate technical and project reviews and approvals.
* Create mechanical engineering deliverables within the project.
* Prepare and specify materials and labour contracts working with procurement where necessary.
* Degree or degree equivalent (HND/HNC) educated in Mechanical Engineering or a related subject
* 3+ years delivering mechanical projects, ideally with experience in commercial environments
* Project engineering experience and knowledge of project delivery process.
* Have strong organisational and communication skills.
* Be able to communicate collaboratively in a team, working as a team player.
* Ability to work to own initiative and with a minimum of supervision.
* An ambitious and talent individual.
For more information, please feel free to contact Steve on (phone number removed).
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.