Please note, this is an immediate requirement. Please only apply if you are immediately available and can interview/start before Xmas
* Mechanical Project Engineer overseeing the Pre Construction of a Data Centre
* Able to put packages together
* Determine project specifications and acquire the necessary materials for completion.
* Develop scope and parameters for project design and implementation.
* Identify project responsibilities, delegating phases and elements to the appropriate personnel.
Our client is a family owned and run building services contractor with an annual turnover of more than £100 million. Supported by their specialist sub-brands, they continue to set the standard across a diverse range of industry sectors both in the UK and across Europe. Our client is a leader in the building services market, underpinned by their strong brand and long trading history. Their core values are intrinsic in a continued drive for engineering excellence; being a ‘Smart, Responsible, Trusted partner of choice, who is Focused and Passionate about every project they deliver. Their people are driven by innovation and have a reputation for combining engineering excellence with years of experience and grounding.
Our client proudly set the industry standard for customer satisfaction. With their detailed approach to project planning and management, they produce the highest quality deliverables on time, every time. Currently, they are in search of a distinguished project engineer to join their team. As an ideal candidate, you’re a highly trained engineer with a proven history of project or program management. You’re an outstanding communicator, an exceptional leader, and an even better strategist. You’re ultimately responsible for maintaining our clients standard of excellence and delivering projects with the utmost attention to safety and quality.
Education & Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field of study
* 4+ years project management, project engineering, or project planning experience (scope, schedule, cost, quality)
* Proven computer platform experience.
* Strong field management experience
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.