Mechanical Project Manager required on a permanent basis for an MEP Sub contractor based in Central London with works predominantly in the SE London reigon.
Our client is an established MEP Sub contractor actively seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to join their energetic projects team.
The company specialises in fast-track fit out offering Mechanical and Electrical services, working a lot on various Shell & Core, Category A and Category B projects. The sectors they cover range from; Public, sector, high end residential, commercial, healthcare and educational. Please see below duties and requirements for this position:
* Plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality
* Know your Scope of Works/Specifications in detail
* Responsible for checking and red pen drawings
* Documentation, Presenting documents in an appropriate format, PDF when necessary
* Manage both electronic and paper documents in the Company format and filing structure
* Project tracking documentation kept up to date and issued along with the Project Report
* Ensure all test pack are correctly complied and issued to the Client Teams
* Site Audit Reports for Subbie snags
* Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
* Sub-Contractor management and returning monthly appraisal forms
* Procurement of Sub-Contractors and Materials
* Responsible for projects costs for Variation Accounts
* Relevant mechanical qualifications needed
* HNC or Equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with an updated CV and one of the team will be In touch
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.