Mechanical Project Manager/Engineer Dublin €60-80k
INFORM3 are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager for our client to delivering multimillion euro commercial and residential projects within the Dublin area.
This is an excellent position for a Project Manager with few years’ experience or alternatively an experienced Mechanical Engineer who is looking to make the move into Project Management. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work within a highly experienced team where you will get mentored by Senior Project Manager.
Main duties will include:
* Support the project team to deliver projects with values €5-10million
* Support tendering and other work winning activities
* Attend client meetings with other members of the project team
* Assist with preparation and issuing of reports
* Support the team to coordinate, manage and communicate with the client, project stakeholders and other appointed consultants
* Support the project team in key project management functions such as change management, coordination of the design process, oversee and manage the control of the project and manage financial expenditure
* Bachelor’s Degree in a Mechanical related subject
* 4+ years experience in the construction industry, ideally with a hands-on plumbing / mechanical engineering background
* Able to read and understand tender drawings and specifications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to effectively present information.
For more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.