A medium sized M&E contractor with a turnover of £30m and a strong presence across sectors delivering for leading main contractors require a mechanical site manager to deliver a 8m residential project in Tolworth.
• Leading on site mechanical team
• Liaising with Directors/Project management
• Holding client/sub-contractor meetings
• Ensuring work is per specification
• Ensuring on site Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
The ideal candidate must have:
• SMSTS or SSSTS qualification
• Experience working for an M&E contractor in a supervisory role
• Previous experience on similar projects
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The project is a very notable multi stage development for a leading main contractor, the successful candidate will have an involvement from early in the project for the duration of the 2.5 year programme.
If interested in this role, please apply with your CV
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.