Daily running of all mechanical aspects of the contract.
* Controlling and co-ordinating labour and material requirements of the project, ensuring quality and technical standards are met.
* Ensuring all operatives are inducted.
* Examining contract location and establishing any restrictions on major plant deliveries and normal installation activities.
* Implementing and maintaining high standards of Health & Safety stipulated by EMCOR, including; conducting regular site inspections, Toolbox Talks and control of all PPE.
* Undertaking all relevant Quality Control tasks.
* Ensuring all specialist sub-contractors are aware of their obligations.
* Drawing Control; ensuring “As Fitted” drawings and records are maintained.
* Supporting the engineering staff throughout all phases of the project, including the testing and commissioning activities.
* Leading, managing and developing of all members of the site team
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.