Mechanical Supervisor – Permanent
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Supervisor to be part of a successful M&E contractor based in the Sandwell area.
The ideal candidate will have worked within Commercial & Industrial sectors with values worth up to multi million pounds, you must also have at least 5 years experience with a solid work background
Mechanical Supervisor Duties:
* Supervision of mechanical contractor/installation
* Ensuring compliance to specification, design and best practice
* Work closely with the Technical Services Manager to ensure the implementation of the Project QA/QC Plan.
* Implement the Company Quality Assurance Plans through the checking, witnessing and recording of the quality activities as described within the Plans.
* Witness all critical quality activities including testing & commissioning
* Ensure that all construction and pre-commissioning activities are suitably documented to provide a smooth handover to the Site Commissioning Team.
* Liaise with the other discipline Construction Supervisors on a continuous basis to ensure smooth execution of the construction activities.
* Liaise closely with the Site Commissioning Team to ensure that any mechanical rectification required during the pre-commissioning and commissioning phases is promptly attended to.
* Report progress on the activities, versus the contractor's programmes, and advise of any potential slippages to the Head of Construction.
* Review and comment on the contractors planning related to mechanical activities.
Mechanical Supervisor Requirements:
* NVQ Level 2 Plumbing, Heating, Mechanical Engineering Services or above
* Previous experience working on large construction projects.
* Hold a current CSCS card
* Excellent communication skills
* Highly motivated and disciplined
* Well Organised
* Good analytical skills
* IT Literate
* Able to understand drawings
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.