MEP Quantity Surveyor
My client, a large multinational MEP Contractor are currently recruiting for a Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Quantity Surveyor to oversee the delivery of projects in the M&E Building services sector.
Based in the West Midlands the candidate will be responsible for the overseeing and delivery of multiple projects.
* Provide information to measure financial performance of projects
* Produce information for preparation of subcontract enquiries
* Prepare and submit change control requests
* Prepare, Analyse and Negotiate costs
* Produce and input all information relevant to the CVR Candidate Requirements: Quantity Surveying experience
* Mechanical & Electrical project background •
* NEC or JCT forms of contract knowledge
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.