One of my top Office D&B Fit Out firms is looking to add an experienced Mid-Weight designer to their Surrey based team. My client is a highly recognised name in the industry and is recognised for delivering high quality projects across the Surrey/London area. With a turnover of over £50 million and an excellent pipeline of work now is a great opportunity to join a reputable Tier 1 company.
* To work as an integrated and compelling member of the creative pitch team, supporting, assisting and learning from other designers in order to create outstanding design solutions which fulfil our potential client’s needs and stretch their imaginations.
* To use all your sensory skills to consistently produce very high quality creative responses to our clients’ briefs.
* To support and work with the project pitch team.
* To space plan using Autocad
* To take client briefs and document for the project teams
* Production of presentation montage boards, ensuring good liaison and co-ordination for the designs that you are responsible for, with other team members specification details and budgets.
* The presentation of design requirements interpreted as design schemes in the format of presentation boards, montage boards and visuals to support the sales team’s successful award of projects and retention of clients.
* To consistently learn, to visit exhibitions, furniture show and product launches
* To be budget aware when creating a design
* To openly share your views with the wider team and participate in the success strategy of the business
Required Skills and Experience
* A strong working proficiency in AutoCad, Photoshop and InDesign
* Creative skills that are focused and can work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced industry
* Skills in showing ideas through hand sketches preferred, or the use of Sketch Up to express ideas to collaborate with Visualisation and Precontracts
* Confident personality, with team player attitude
* Eager to learn, collaborative attitude
* Advanced level of English language skills, both written and verbal
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavor to support those applicants who may need adjustments to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.