Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider – South East & South West London – up to £40,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across parts of South East and South West London.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a retail contract based of South East and South West London. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary up to £40,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
· Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
· Emergency lighting tests
· Control Panels
· Changing Ballast
· BMS System – Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
· Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
· Maintain and update Log books
Hours of Work & Package Information
· Basic Salary of up to £40,000
· 1 in 4 Call Out Rota – £105 per week standby allowance
· Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
· 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Company Van & Fuel Card
· Tablet & Work Phone Provided
· Full company uniform
· NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical (Essential)
· City & Guilds – 18th Edition (Essential)
· Electrically qualified – City & Guilds Level 2&3
· Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
· A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
· Good communication skills
· Client Facing
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.