£31,000 – £36,000 Competitive Package with Overtime & Call out rates + 24 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays + Company van.
We are looking for Mobile Fitter in Berkshire covering the surrounding region. This role will be responsible for carrying out Pump Maintenance as required at the branch location as well as customer sites. Due to the nature of our branch operations, this role will be part of an on call rota where enhanced payments are made along with over time rates.
Qualifications & Tickets required:
* Due to the nature of this role, we will require individuals to hold an NVQ or similar qualification in the maintenance of large engines.
* Full driving licence with a maximum of 6 points.
* CSCS Card.
* Carry out work in compliance with recommended manufacturers’ procedures and having regard for own health and safety, company employees, customers, general public and the environment.
* To understand, interpret and work to the relevant instructions and technical information available so as to carry out all tasks in the most efficient and safe manner.
* To communicate accurately with immediate supervisor, work colleagues and customers alike on job requirements e.g. cost, downtime, and identifying cause. Able to obtain signatures and names from site and to ensure the smooth processing of paper work.
* Maintain your own work area, whether on customers’ or Selwood sites in a clean and tidy state.
* Daily maintenance checks on company vehicle (where applicable) to be carried out e.g. water/oil levels, clean lights and windscreen. Keeping the vehicle interior and exterior clean.
* To be polite and cooperative with colleagues and customers alike. Whilst on site, be customer focussed and aware that you are promoting the Company.
* All small tools or equipment used to be kept in good condition. Any defects found must be reported to supervisor.
* To comply with all PPE requirements, either by Selwood or specific customer site regulations.
* Carry out all given tasks as set out in the Company Policy procedures. Those applicable to be detailed by your immediate supervisor.
Must be fit and able to operate vehicles, Selwood and customer’s, machines without impaired vision or hearing and must comply with statutory medical standards.
Selwood are happy to offer a competitive salary package with annual salary earnings of up to £36,000 per annum (including over time and enhanced call out rates).
24 days + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme and free parking on site. This role will have usage of a tracked company van for business use.
On call rota -additional payment of £105 per week plus a minimum call out payable of 4 hours at time and a half.
Selwood are committed to the continual development and training of our staff and will offer a number of courses relevant to this roles and our products.
This role is not open to Agencies – Please no calls or emails – Thank you.
The recruitment of this role will be within strict social distancing guidelines as advised by the UK Government.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
We will review your data as supplied to us as part of your application to us in relation to an open position within our business.
We will retain your data for a period of 24 months, when you will be notified by us via email to give your consent for continued retention of details or your consent for your data to be removed from our recruitment system.
Please visit our website to know more about our Customer Privacy and Data Protection Information
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.