Mobile Mini are the world leading provider of portable storage solutions and supply to industries, including construction companies, retailers, manufacturers and distributors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about having a hands on approach their work. We are looking for an individual with good communication and problem solving skills, valued member of the team with the ability to ensure that our containers are maintained to the best quality for our valued customer.
Mobile Fitter will have direct reporting line to the Yard Supervisor.
Working within a team of Yard Operatives, you will be responsible to carry out routine and repair maintenance and modifications to units in a proficient and timely manner, and in line with company quality standards, ensuring that our containers are well maintained and available to for hire to our customers. Your duties may vary from cleaning, basic plumbing, electrical, welding and joinery both on and off customers sites.
The ideal candidate would have some experience of the hire industry, however this is not essential as training and coaching would be provided.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday + overtime (weekends) and flexible start and finish times.
* You will carry out routine and repair maintenance and modifications in a proficient and timely manner.
* Carry out on site repairs as requested, always acting in a professional manner and working to a high standard.
* Carry out on site assessments.
* Maintain a strict customer focus and a high level of customer service at all times.
* Maintain the company service van in a clean and presentable manner.
* Effectively carry out cleaning and preparing of cabins and containers in a proficient and timely manner
* To assist with the stacking and de-stacking of accommodation and erection of staircases
* Taking ownership of quality and productivity of all work undertaken
* Complete all service request paperwork correctly and returning it on time
* Comply with company procedure when checking units in and out of the yard
* Comply with the Company’s Health and Safety procedures at all times
* A flexible approach to overtime
* Working on own initiative and to tight deadlines
Competencies and qualifications
* Previous experience in joinery, basic electrics, plumbing or welding is desirable
* Valid Driving Licence
* CSCS is desirable
* Take personal ownership of the safety of themselves and those around them
* Takes the initiative and seeks out additional work wherever possible
* Communicates in a clear, concise and professional manner
* Welcomes and acts on constructive feedback
* Highly motivated with the ability and desire to make a difference
* Willing to work flexibly when needed
* Takes ownership of customer issues and takes immediate action to provide quality service and to promptly deal with any issues
Fantastic compensation package + possible overtime
Company bonus scheme
31 days holidays, including bank holidays which will increase with service up to 34 days.
Training and career progression plans
Opportunity to buy and sell up to 4 days holiday
Friendly and supportive environment with a family like atmosphere
Paid opportunities to volunteer
A range of company benefits including Perkbox membership with access to free perks and discounts from big brands!
Free life assurance cover for 3x annual basic salary
Free company medical health plan with Medicash offered to all employees from day one!
Long Service Awards
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Mobile Mini, we are committed to creating an inclusive culture which encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices and opinions of our employees in line with our Number 1 Golden Rule ‘People are our Most Valuable Asset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.