Mobile Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Locations: Oxford and surrounding areas – Van Provided
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000 per annum
Monday – Friday – 40 hrs (08:00- 17:00) plus call out
Urgently looking for an experienced Commercial Electrician to deliver a highly professional, customer focused service for our FM Provider across a government multi-site contract in Oxford and Surrounding Areas
· The main focus of the PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) work will primarily focus on but not limited to the following types of works:
· Emergency lighting tests, tap temperatures, distribution board inspection, occasional work with FCU maintenance and air handling units, subcontractor management, moving of materials / deliveries as required.
· There will be a variety of reactive jobs which will stem out of the above but again not be limited to the above.
· Physical fault finding as required
· NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation or Apprenticeship
· 18th Edition Wiring regs.
· 2391-52 Testing and Inspection Qualification
Suitable training and up-skilling – May be given, as and when required
The successful candidate will be required to go through a level of security clearance.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.